Friday, July 29, 2011

Snow spoon replace my tutti frutti here


Yay! Got my bang cuts yesterday by the way. Lolz.. I went to Jethree Salon. It was so nice. I even got lost with brittany to find this salon but its worth. I got a free drink and their services are so so 1st class. I'll come back again for sho. Even though I told them that I am just gonna cut my bang, they served me like I am going to pay for the most expensive payment though! Hahaha I love their services.. The salon itself is so so pretty!! :B


Hi everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :B

Its been awhile since last I ate frozen yogurt. Its my favourite. I can spend like so much on it. Well today, I had a very nice one. I went to Hongdae today with Brittany. We were looking for shoe designer. After all, we had this yummy frozen yogurt. It is so yummy! I was automatically thinking about tutti frutti in Malaysia. Wooo! I am no more craving for it. I got chu Snow Spoon :p Hahaha Its not as expensive as I thought. Its just perfect!











Lol, Ugly! Messy hair..


I was so happy today. I had a good time walking and talking and shopping with Brittany. I wasn't realize that time flies so fast though! Well I can;t wait to be back anyway, I can't wait to meet my new kittens! :D Yeyeyeyeyer! I've bought baju for you baby.. :B Taekwondo like meeee! hahaha


Look at that, I am so ugly in the picture. I was so tired that time. Just finished with our test. yay got my yellow belt and Gold medal! :B Don't mess with me yo, I've got a yellow belt yo. Don't mess with this asian girl! Haaha..

I did recorded a video for Ramadhan and I think its funnay. I'll upload it on facebook. Do check it out soon! :B

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment